Tuesday, July 29, 2014

INSPIRATION: ACCIDENTAL COMPANIONS

Do you wish to see darkness?
If so behold for I am he!
As bright as the Sun I might shine
But within lies a prowling beast
Anger unresolved
Heart tainted
Mind full of filth!

Do you seek my grief?
But oh you shall not see!
For eyes hide shallow scars,
And tears shall be shed
Behind the wary eye

Do you see injuries of judgement?
A glimpse but it might be
But an illusion!

Do you see a lonely soul?
Alas nay for he hides behind
Well meant assurances

You shall see nothing!
Reasons? Pardon
For they be hid
Even from me!

What are your thoughts?
Has your heart chosen to hate?
As I feel everyone shall...

Has your mind deemed me pompous?
As has been said by one

Has your soul scorned my actions?
As many feel for oh even my family

Has your spirit pronounced me unworthy?
As I thought

Think what you wish demean me as you desire
But my ears shall not hear
As my heart shall not feel
For my mind is lost
In the world created by words of illusion!

Jinu Christopher
29 July, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment