Wednesday, December 8, 2021

YES, YOU WILL LIVE AN ETERNITY IN HIS ABODE

 

Youthful flesh and Brittle bones

Quiet days spent in glazed daze

So has my mortal form waned.

 

Pleasant suns and mirthful rains

Warm chuckles, a joke among us

Of days past and days to come,

So has my mortal heart been filled.

 

Mountain peaks and windy hills

Distant valley, free flowing rivers

So have my mortal eyes delighted.

 

But today, I am a flower,

Resplendent and short lived

Lively in speech and spirit,

As in life, so in passing.

 

And surely, He waits, beyond yonder

He who loved and has always loved me

Who knew me before,

And who will know me from now.

My mortality has withered as a flower

But my soul is a blazing fire

The quiet flower is a remnant

And I will live an eternity in His abode.

 

Miss you, Joel...

Jinu Christopher

Dec 7, 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment