Saturday, June 28, 2014

1. Welcome friends...

Hi friends,

To whoever is reading this, I’m pretty sure I need not mention my blog as it quite obvious with the title being ‘JinuChriz’ not my taste but acceptable. Before I start writing for this blog, I want to make a small introduction.

     I am a poet with an interest in writing not about reality, however, my desire is to write stories whether or not. For that I would require practice and this blog was created for this reason among others. I love music and it doesn't matter if I understand the language it is sung in or not, as many have stated this whenever I informed them of my love for Japanese songs. Music is an expression you can understand the emotions though its lilt words I believe are not important.

     Onto the next point, no matter what others may think as childish I have an undeniable love for anime, which are different from cartoons. The reason is simple I love them because they can give me great inspirations for poetry and some of them spread messages about life that however is notice only by a few. Plus anime unlike cartoons are not for children for one they are too violent, not all of them fortunately but most do.
Luffy-One Piece
     Anyway that’s all there is about my main interests other than reading because that’s what I do the most whether its fan-fiction or the classics which I have recently developed an interest for. Aspects of my personality is something I will not write about as that will only cause confusion..lol…

Hope you enjoy my blog.

Jinu Christopher
28 June, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment